2019 Snapper Pro S50xt 5901610
Call for Price
The compact, easy-to use S50xt is designed specifically for the daily rigors of commercial mowing. This mower may be small in size, but it's big on features.
- Designed for Commercial Use: The Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine features a patented advanced debris management system which deflects dirt and debris from the engine and any remaining debris is trapped in the high-capacity, dual-sealing air cleaner cartridge.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. (48" models)
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with 2.5" diameter ball bearings for longer useable life.
- Integrated Transmission: Independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxels deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 4.5" in 0.25" increments.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series
- HP (gross) *: 25
- Displacement (cc): 724
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 4
- Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Cutting Width (in): 36
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Belts: Single B-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 x 2, 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 20 x 7-10
- Caster Tires (in): 11 x 4-5 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 69
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 52/37
- Dry Weight (lbs): 688
- Seat Package: Mid-back seat with armrests
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls.
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
NOTES:* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. ** See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 7-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.